Soloist level members receive four shipments per year with 2 bottles per shipment, or about 8 bottles over the year. Average cost per shipment is $45, which includes: discount, average tax rate, and average shipping cost. 20% off all wine included in each shipment and any additional bottle or case purchases.
Maestro level members receive four shipments per year with 6 bottles per shipment, or about 1 case over the year. Average cost per shipment is $135, which includes: discount, average tax rate, and average shipping cost. 25% off all wine included in each shipment and any additional bottle or case purchases.
All levels also include these benefits:
- Four shipments per year (Valentine, Spring, Fall, Holiday)
- Periodic special offerings exclusively for club members.
- Invitations to fabulous private events.
- Members must be 21 years of age or older to join the Orchestra.
- Membership is ongoing and may be cancelled at anytime, with written notice.
- Harmony Wynelands reserves the right to cancel a membership if three or more consecutive shipments are not purchased.All wine shipments require an adult signature (21 years of age or older) upon delivery.
- We encourage shipments be delivered to an address where an adult (21 years of age or older) is present during normal business hours.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify Harmony Wynelands of any address changes prior to wines being shipped. (Harmony Wynelands cannot be responsible for shipping charges incurred for misdirected shipments.)
- There is no membership fee or cancellation fee.
- Three shipments required.
Hartzell purchased the organ in 1987 and his son, Mark, designed a new building to house the organ. The building, set in the middle of Harmony Wynelands’ private vineyard, looks like a picturesque blue and white country barn, but the interior is no barn! It’s a wonderful organ studio, 30′ wide by 60′ long with a 30′ high beam ceiling, and is complete with guest quarters for visiting artists.